Studying isn't just about attending classes! It's an opportunity to live new experiences and explore your interests. It's a time to meet new people and shape your future.
And how do we do that? By getting involved in student life :
- To experience new encounters
- To develop a sense of belonging
- To discover interests and passions: clubs, sport, ...
- To have more on the diploma: soft skills, services to society, …
- To develop a network of contacts
- To take responsibility.
Getting involved requires additional efforts, but values and enriches the development of young people