UEMF registration

Registration is Open
Apply now

If you wish to register for a License, you must hold a Baccalaureate (or equivalent) with honors.
If you plan to register for a Master, you must have obtained your license with the mention bien.
To register for a Doctorate, you must hold a master's degree.
In each case, contests and interviews are organized by the establishment or the center concerned
Similarly, if you plan to enroll in one of the UEMF engineering schools, you must prepare a file and apply for the preparatory cycle access competition
Prepare your educational file so that your registration is validated with the Ministry of Higher Education:

  • Student registered in 1st year: 3 legalized photocopies of the baccalaureate and baccalaureate diploma transcripts.
  • Student registered in parallel admission (2nd, 3rd and 4th year): 3 Legalized photocopies of the baccalaureate, 3 legalized photocopies of any document opening access to parallel admission (diploma, certificate of success, program with hourly quota, bulletins of notes, institute status, etc.).
  • Students registered in Master and doctorate: 3 Legalized photocopies of diplomas obtained (baccalaureate, license, Master) 3 legalized photocopies: certificates of success, training programs followed with hourly quota, report cards, status of establishments where the candidate was registered, etc.).

How to finance his studies ?

At UEMF, there are different types of scholarships for which you can apply

How to find accommodation?

There are several solutions available to foreign students:

  • Accommodation in UEMF university campus
  • Private accommodation, off campus

If you choose to rent an apartment privately, alone or in shared accommodation, you will have to establish a nominal lease contract with the owner or the real estate agency. This contract will be useful for you when you submit your residence permit application file.
The easiest and safest way to find accommodation is to go through a real estate agency, being aware that there are other costs involved. If you do not want to go through a real estate agency, you will easily find advertisements for individuals on the internet and in free newspapers on site.
Health in Morocco
Like local students, you will benefit from medical cover when you register as a foreign student.
By going through the Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation (AMCI), your medical costs may be covered halfway with a ceiling of 1000 DHS per year for care and 300 DHS for glasses.