The 50-hectares UEMF campus is located on the road to Meknès, exit Moulay Yacoub, not far from downtown Fez.
Located on the heights of Fez, its modern architecture recalls the Moroccan spirit and the Euro-Mediterranean character.
Modern ecological criteria (lower energy consumption, integration of renewable energy technologies, maximum natural light, rainwater harvesting, recycling, green spaces) are included.
The UEMF eco-campus is designed by an international team of architects. It has the following characteristics:
- Close link between teaching and research;
- Exceptional environment and a place of fulfilment according to the standards of North American Universities;
- Compliance with environmental standards and sustainable development;
- Integration of renewable energy;
- Green spaces, walking & relaxing areas;
- Functional architecture reflecting the multicultural and multidimensional aspect of the University;
- Teaching and research infrastructures that meet the highest international standards;
- Availability of many services designed to meet the needs of the university community;
- A library and a “Learning center”;
- Sports centre;
- Art Galeries;
- Accommodation venues;
- Student premises;
- Conference center;
- Startup incubator;
- Activity and performance halls as well as other services to the university community.