The Researh Institute for European, Mediterannean and AfricanStudies (RIEMAS) of the EuromedUniversity of Fez in partnershipwith the Delegation of the European Union (EU) in Morocco, the SpanishChamber of Commerce and Industry and EurochamMorocco, organised a round table on the theme of Europeansustainableinvestment in Morocco. Thanks to the opinion of experts, researchprofessors of the Euromed Business School and economicactorsparticipating in this round table, rich exchanges wereevoked, in particular the contribution of investments in the energysector as well as the opportunitiesoffered by the adoption of the investment charter and the Green Partnershipconcludedbetween the EU and the Kingdom of Morocco.
This meeting is a continuation of the workalreadystarted by RIEMAS, under the leadership of Professors Hicham Sebti and Hafsa El Bekri, aiming to developstudiesthatcancontribute to the socio-economicdevelopment of Morocco. Moreover, on this occasion, Pr. El Bekri, researcher at the EuromedUniversity of Fez, presented the results of a quantitative and qualitative studysheconducted on EuropeanForeign Direct Investment (FDI) in Morocco, whichfocused on the perception of the investmentframework in the Kingdom by Europeancompanies.
Speaker on this occasion :
- Juan Garcia Muñoz, President of the SpanishChamber of Commerce and Industry of Casablanca ;
- Jan Vandenberghe, Head of the Commercial Section, Delegation of the European Union in Morocco;
- Amine Bouchama, Director of Business Development, EDF Renouvelables -Morocco;
- Hicham SEBTI, PhD, Director of the EUROMED BUSINESS SCHOOL - EuroMedUniversity of Fez - and associateresearcher at RIEMAS;
- Hafsa EL Bekri, PhD, Research Professor at the EUROMED BUSINESS SCHOOL - EuroMedUniversity of Fez - and associateresearcher at RIEMAS.