Title :Executive MBA
Phone :+212 5 38 90-9000
Transform your professional horizon and become a leader in the digital age
• Reinforce your management fundamentals
• Develop your strategic capacities and your transversal vision of the company
• Support the development of your business
• Develop your international business vision
• Understand digitization
• Share your experiences and points of view
• Make your decision easier
• Boost your leadership
Aimed at executives, high potential executives and experienced entrepreneurs, Audencia Executive MBA is a career accelerator that allows participants to develop their leadership and better understand the challenges of digital, ecological and business model transformations of companies.
Companies wish to have managers capable of developing, anticipating and reinventing individual and collective skills in order to respond to new challenges linked to profound economic changes.
Audencia and EBS’s missions fit perfectly into this megatrend. They aim to support talents to become pioneers of change and creators of sustainable performance.
Our EMBA, whatever its location or format, is one and the same program.
It follows the same path and aims to achieve a single objective: to train innovative leaders with a disruptive approach in order to identify differentiating growth levers.
It allows you to explore the different fields of management in order to build a systemic vision of companies, but also to explore specific themes in touch with new business challenges.
LocationUEMF (Fès –Casablanca) - Learning Trip (study trip) to one of the Audencia B.S. campuses in France or China.
AreaPilotage des projets
List of modules
STRATEGY AND INNOVATION (6 Days)
• Business strategy
• Innovation management
PERFORMANCE AND FORECAST (5 days)
• Business plan
• Performance management
MANAGEMENT / HR (9 days)
• CSR management
• Organizational management
• Human resources management
STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL MARKETING (6 days)
• Strategic marketing
• Operational Marketing
FINANCE (6 days)
• Financial analysis
• Corporate finance
SUPPLY CHAIN / LOGISTICS (2 days)
• Supply chain and logistics management.
G L O B A L I S AT I O N & D I G I TA L I S AT I O N
2 INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS (10 days)
• Discovery of new economic horizons / business worlds
• Discovery of new cultures and societal / political issues
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION SEMINAR (3 days)
ECONOMIC ISSUES AND GLOBALIZATION (3 days)
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS (2 days)
L E A D E R S H I P & M A N A G E M E N T
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT (7 days)
• Personality profile to adapt your management style
• Management and mobilization of employees
• Change management and support
• Communication and negotiation
BUSINESS ETHICS (2 days)
TEAM BUILDING (1 day)
CUSTOMIZING YOUR EMBA
MAIN ELECTIVE (3 days)
SECOND ELECTIVE (2 days)
• The electives will cover the key themes to which the leaders are exposed: Strategy, Finance, Leadership /
Management, HR, Supply chain, sales and marketing ...
INDIVIDUAL STRATEGIC PROJECT
Project coaching (3 days)
Project management (2 days)
True ROI, this thesis is for you the opportunity to:
• Make the link between the lessons and your own issues.
• Provide concrete answers applicable to a professional problem.
• Benefit from the expertise of an Audencia tutor who will follow you throughout this project.
High potential executives: Bac + 5 minimum + several years of experience
Skills to acquire
Personalization of the Experience
Founded in 1900, Audencia Business School is positioned among the best European Management Schools. Regularly ranked in the top ranks in the world by the Financial Times, it is EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA accredited. Audencia is therefore part of the very closed circle of Business Schools holding this triple accreditation in the world. First Management School in France to join the United Nations Global Compact initiative, also a signatory to their Principles of Responsible Management Education. It has signed agreements with more than 300 academic institutions abroad, and more than 180 national and international companies
Euromed Business School (EBS):
EBS is the UEMF School of Management. Its mission is to support ecological, digital and business transformation of economies and organizations, on the one hand, by training leaders who are open to the world, managers, entrepreneurs and innovators, on the other hand, through research that aims to understand and act on the organizational, economic and societal dynamics at work.
The Partnership between Euromed BS and Audencia BS is reflected in particular by the intervention of Audencia professors in the teaching of the MBA program and by the organization of a Leraning Trip (study trip) to one of the campuses of Audencia BS in France or China