Euromed Polytechnic School (EPS)
Physical Doctorate: 2009-2013
Heterocyclic organic chemistry laboratory at the Faculty of Sciences, Rabat-Agdal-Morocco / Center for ceramic biomaterials at iNANOTECH-MAScIR. Rabat-Morocco.
Chemical synthesis of new nanocomposite bioceramics and their physico-chemical, biological and mechanical characterization for biomedical applications.
Specialty: Physico-chemistry of materials, ceramics, nanocomposites
Additive Manufacturing: the selective laser melting method, selective laser sintering and 3D printing of ceramics by digital light processing (DLP) method;
Biomaterials for Bone regeneration;
Ceramic materials, Bioglass and nanocomposites;
Corrosion and bio corrosion;
Assistant professor in materials and additive manufacturing: Since 01.2017:
Euromed University of Fez, UEMFEuromed Faculty of Engineering (FEMG).
Laboratory and quality manager: 06. 201412. 2014:
Building Lab., SARL Study and development engineer materials. Casablanca Building, civil engineering and public works laboratory.
Postdoctoral internship: 09. 2013-12. 2013:
Center for ceramic biomaterials at iNANOTECHMAScIR. RabatMorocco. Chemical synthesis of new nanocomposite bioceramics and their physico-chemical, biological and mechanical characterization for biomedical applications.
Mesoporous bioactive glass nanoparticle doped with magnesium: Drug delivery and acellular in vitro bioactivity, Zakaria Tabia, Meriame Bricha, Khalid Nouneh, Khalil El Mabrouk, RSC Advances, 2019,9, 12232-12246; DOI:10.1039/C9RA01133A
8) Controlled adsorption and release of amoxicillin in GO/HA composite materials
Othmane Khalifi Taghzouti, Khalil El Mabrouk, Meriame Bricha, Khalid Nouneh, SN Applied Sciences, 1: 226 (2019), Doi.10.1007/s42452-019-0240-y
7) Effect of surfactants on the degree of dispersion of MWNTs in ethanol solvent.
Meriame Bricha, Khalil El Mabrouk, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects,
DOI : https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2018.10.057 (2018).
6) Investigations on the influence of magnesium ion in the Surfactant Assisted Hydrothermally Synthesized Nanoscale Hydroxyapatite. Meriame Bricha; A M Ballamurugan; V. Nivedha; M Ramadas; Khalil El Mabrouk, Trends In Biomaterials & Artificial Organs, (2018).
5) Fostering the Mechanical Strength and Biomineralisation of Nano Hydroxyapatite/Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes (n-HA/MWCNTs) Modified Silane Nanocomposite, Younes Belmamouni, Meriame Bricha, El Mokhtar Essassi and Khalil El Mabrouk, Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, Vol. 4, 1–9, (2014).
4) Hydrothermal synthesis of Si-doped hydroxyapatite nanopowders: Mechanical and Bioactivity Evaluation, Younes Belmamouni, Meriame Bricha, El Mokhtar Essassi, José M. F. Ferreira and Khalil El Mabrouk, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 1–12 (2013).
3) Fostering Hydroxyapatite Bioactivity and Mechanical Strength by Si-Doping and Reinforcing with MWCNTs. Younes Belmamouni, Meriame Bricha, El Mokhtar Essassi, José M. F. Ferreira, and Khalil El Mabrouk, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 13, 1–9, (2013).
2) Effects of Mg-Doping and of Reinforcing MWCNT Content on the Structure and Properties of Hydroxyapatite Nanocomposite Ceramics. Meriame Bricha, Younes Belmamouni, and Khalil El Mabrouk, Jose M. F. Ferreira, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 1–9 (2013).
1) Hydrothermal Synthesis and Appraisal of Mg-Doped Hydroxyapatite Nanopowders. Meriame Bricha, Younes Belmamouni, El Mokhtar Essassi, José M. F. Ferreira and Khalil El Mabrouk, Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering. Vol. 3, 1–11, 2013.
Bioactivity and controlled drug delivery of mesoporous bioactive glass nanoparticles doped with magnesium. The International Conference on Advanced Materials, Microscopy and Energy (ICAMME’19), Meknes, Morocco (April 15-19, 2019).
From synthesis to 3D printing of new bioglass materials for bone tissue regeneration. Rencontre Nationale sur la Fabrication Additive, EuroMed University of Fes, Fes, Morocco (July 14-15, 2019).
Toward new generation of metallic implants for bone replacement, Rencontre Nationale sur la Fabrication Additive. Rencontre Nationale sur la Fabrication Additive, EuroMed University of Fes, Fes, Morocco (July 14-15, 2019).
Magnesium substituted hydroxyapatite / carbon nanotubes modified surfactant nano-biocomposites: mechanical and biological properties. Congrès international « Biomat-MatSan 2019 », La grande motte, France, 3-7 Juin 2019.
5. Participation in the organization of an international conference « Vahvistus-Bio 2019; Valorization of Natural and Synthetic Biomolecules In Novel Drug-Vector Nanostructures ». Faculté des Sciences Fès, 15-16 Avril 2019.
Double Effect of Mg-Doping and Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Content Reinforcing on Structural and Properties of Hydroxyapatite Nanocomposite Ceramics. 5th International Conference On Biomedical Engineering and Systems (ICBES'18), Espagne, Madrid 21- 23 Août 2018.
Improvement of the biological activity of hydroxyapatite substituted magnesium nanopowder. The 2nd International meeting on Bioactive molecules and Organic materials », Faculté des sciences et techniques de Fès, 25 - 26 Avril 2018.
Energy efficiency for economical buildings;
Metrology in environmental chemistry;
Biomaterials and their applications;
Ceramic materials: synthesis and properties: TP.
Polymeric materials: synthesis characterization and implementation: TP.
Metallic materials: development, structures and properties: TP.